Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

SomeBUNNY Loves Your Blog!

I found this great linky party on Pinterest that is sharing blogs they love, so I am linking up with Christina from Bunting, Books and Bainbridge and sharing one of my favorite blogs.


I'd like to let Ashley from That's So Second know that SomeBUNNY loves her blog! She is a first year 2nd grade teacher who inspires me since I have not had a classroom yet. For someone who is just starting off teaching she does a lot of creative things with her students. She incorporates what she does in her classroom on her blog with pictures of her students doing the activities. She also has another blog for her parents to see what their children are doing in the classroom which I fell in love with!! I would so want to do this when I get my own class. It gets the parents involved and I am sure they love it. Also I love how organized Ashley is with her work. She has great Common Core organization on her blog so definitely check it out.
Please check out this first year teacher's blog and let her know someBUNNY loves her blog!
Thats So Second Grade!

1 comment: