Image Map

Saturday, February 21, 2015

My New Blog Design!!!

My journey for this blog started when I was introduced to TeachersPayTeachers and started creating products that I thought kids would enjoy. I had to start promoting my products so I started blogging. I had one problem I HATED how generic my blog looked compared to all the other wonderful Teacher Bloggers. I never wanted to blog because I wasn't excited about it.  I did a lot of research on who did custom blog designs. A lot of the ones I came across wanted between $100-$200 and since I recently moved on my own I didn't have the money to spend that much. I then came across Lindsey Johnston's Blog Designs and not only were they cute, but they were affordable!!!  She created an amazing design that matched my personality and was always willing to make any small changes I asked, which there were a lot since I am OCD. She had it done a lot sooner than I thought and always willing to help me in any way. I now feel like I can brand myself on a professional level and have now joined all my fellow Teacher Bloggers in STYLE!!!   Thank You So Much Lindsey!
L. Paull Designs for All

No comments:

Post a Comment