Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

First Freebie Success

I am so excited! Today I reached 200 likes on my Facebook Page. That is an increase of 100 in less than 2 months! It's amazing! Due to the excitement I had my first flash freebie. I couldn't decide on the product so I even put that up to a vote and the people spoke. I had my Money Unit as a Freebie for 20 mins tonight and had 58 downloads plus 5 that couldn't download due to it being a zip file. I am so excited from the outcome and can't wait to do more! Not only did I do the flash freebie to celebrate but my whole store is 20% off until Wednesday!!  Take a look at my store and if you want the freebie I had tonight for only $4.80 go get it now!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Money-Unit-Making-Sense-of-Dollars-and-Cents-671249

No comments:

Post a Comment