Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2nd Grade Network

I have been teaching 2nd grade for 2 years now going on my 3rd. It is amazing how much I have learned from other 2nd grade teachers through their blogs, Instagram, and Facebook Pages. The best thing about being a teacher is all the support and advice we receive and provide to our peers. I am always looking for new ways to teach things and how to organize the millions of things I have in my classroom. Yes I am a hoarder! Hehehe
I always wished there was a way to have all the 2nd grade teachers in one spot so I decided to create a Google Doc where teachers can add their blogs, TPT store, and any other social media. If you would like to add your information click on the link below the picture. Can't wait to network with everyone!!!



I love teaching 2nd Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment