Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week One Makeover Madness!!!

On Sunday I was so excited when I saw this amazing TPT Seller Challenge hosted by Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second Grade, Third in Hollywood and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. This challenge is to help improve stats, gain followers and grow our business, which are all things I would love to gain.  This challenge consists of 4 weeks of challenges.



But first we had to get out beginning stats so we know how much we grow by the end of the challenge. The biggest stat I would love to improve is my TPT followers. My Facebook followers has been growing quickly the past few months. I have already gained 15 followers on my Facebook Page.

 This week our challenge was Makeover Madness!
I have been wanting to makeover a lot of my covers since I have so much more clipart and have been gaining a more creative skill with my products so I decided to start with one of my first products I made almost 3 years ago. I added cute clipart, made the direction pages more appealing, and made my "table of contents" interactive thanks to Teaching Madness who posted how to do it with Powerpoint.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Measurement-Toolbox-Craftivity-515991

Now this is only one of my products I made over and I have a "short" list of other products I was to update. Keep an eye out for the new look in my store. The above product is on sale for 20% until Sunday! Click on the above picture to be taken straight to my store.

I updated another cover page as well. One more off my list.


If you are someone who would love to improve your stats and gain followers it is not too late to join this amazing challenge!
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the new products - so much easier to read. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete