Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

So it begins....

 Hi everyone! Today I am officially starting a journey into the blogging world. As of yesterday I also posted my first product in my store.   

Let me tell you a little about who I am. I was born in Suffern, New York, in 1986. In 2008, I graduated from SUNY Cortland with a duel certification in Early Childhood/Childhood Education.  In 2011, I graduated with my masters in Literacy from the College of New Rochelle. I have 2 younger brothers and 3 dogs (Lily, Daisy and Annie). My parents have been so supportive in everything I do and have shaped me to be the person I am today. In my spare time, I like reading, shopping, watching movies, going to the beach, dancing with my friends, and spending time with my family.

During college I worked in retail for 7 years for Ann Taylor. in June 2012 I got fired which was definitely bittersweet. I was unemployed for 3 months but I was able to enjoy some time to myself during the summer and was able to get back on track towards what I really want to do. Currently I am a Teaching Assistant in a second grade classroom with an amazing Teacher! I have been learning so much from her. I plan to share all that I learn here and will take any advice and ideas that can prepare me for when I have my own classroom. I am the type of person who takes what she learns and implements it. I am a Passion Driven Teacher!

I wish I could right more but I am exhausted. This weekend was rough on all of us, and the worries we all faced today in our schools can be very tiring. I just want to say that my heart is broken for the Sandy Hook Community and I wish God can help them heal to the best of their abilities.I am happy to say that my family will be donating $500 towards the community as soon as we find a fund that is 100% towards the families. Please be careful if you make donations.

I hope people will follow my new blog and I will definitely be following many of you to learn as much as I can.

Thank You

A Passion Driven Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment