Image Map

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rounding The Bases!!!

I completed the new product for TPT I have been dying to do all week! I am so happy how it came out. Thankfully I have my wonder teacher check it to make sure there are no glitches and of course there were some so I was able to fix them up. I worked on it all yesterday night and all day today.
I wish I had more time at night to work on my products but since my father is really sick and I still live at home I have my mom and the dog sleeping in bed with me for the past few nights and tonight. So I can't be going up to bed too late. :-(  I am so excited because that product had a lot to it but I got it done in a good amount of time. I can't even imagine how many I can get done this week we have off!!  Oh and did I say that my product is pinning already!!!!  Ahhhh

I'll keep you updated with my new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment