Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Having a SALE...

So what a week it has been.  I wish I was able to work on more products over this little vacation but I got to spend a lot of time with my family and boyfriend. I hope everyone had a great holiday and a great New Year!

Over the week I did complete a whole series of activities to use for blends and digraphs. I even made the theme fit with the blend or digraph. I was trying to be creative. Also I created a whole problem solving activity set that has a Wild West theme. I am going to try using it in the classroom these coming weeks to see how the students respond to it.

Also this week I joined Teachers Notebook to put my products out there for everyone to see. I am hoping this will help make me some sales soon. I am getting a little worried since I haven't sold anything yet but maybe the sale I'm throwing will help. The link to the store is right here 

Hope you all have a Wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment