Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

HEARTS Galore


I am getting a pretty good hand on creating products, thanks to my lovely Co-Teacher. Now my main focus is to get myself out to everyone. I know my last blog was about networking as well, but this is the stage I am at right now. I just joined  Teaching Blogs Traffic School (TBTS) and have learned a lot so far which is why I am finally blogging today. I did create a fan page on Facebook which you can take a look at and please "like." I will soon have it where you can follow me on Facebook and Pinterest from my blog. Taking baby steps. You can "pin" any post by clicking on the "pin it" button on the bottom of each post.

Here is the link to my Facebook fan page: A-Passion-Driven-Teacher-Fan-Page

Now onto what I have been working on. Just before Valentines day I created some activities that gets the kids moving around the room. There are four sets of cards on hearts. Each set has a different skill that they need to find in objects in their classroom. Below are the four sets I created with an example of each. All sets come in many colors:


































Included in the products with you can click on the title pages to go directly to the store, I included a cute idea I got when I was at Dollar Tree one day. I saw these cute heart shaped candy boxes and created hearts small enough to be folded into them.


They come in packs of 10 and come in 3 colors. I numbered mine to match the numbers on the cards. Soon I will have all four of these same activities with a St. Patrick's theme as well. I have a cute idea for them as well but you will have to wait and see when I finish them and post about them. So keep an eye out for the post. Before I get to that I have 2 big products that I am very proud of that will be posted within the next day or so. Cant wait to share them with you!

Please make sure to like my Facebook fan page and I will like yours as well and we can work together on new and fun ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, I found you in TBTS. I am off today, so I have been busy catching up! I am a new follower and would love to work with you on some fun ideas - I haven't collaborated with anyone yet, but would like to. I've had a couple of guest bloggers so far. If that is something you are interested in, let me know :)
    Tracey
    Share Your Blog in the Teaching Blog Circle
    The Teacher’s Chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being a new follower. I would love to collaborate with you. You would be my first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete