Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Networking

So I have been slaking on posting about things we have been doing in the classroom and things I have been learning. At first I was worried I would be doing what I'm doing right now, but I'm doing great with creating products, selling, pinning and having people follow me and now I want to get myself out there even more. I believe that I learn from others and I have learned a great deal from my teacher already. She recently suggested that I join Teaching Blog Traffic School (TBTS) to network more which is exactly what I have been wanting to do. I am not a teacher yet but it's part of me and I want to learn and share my ideas with other teachers. The things I pin, or create are things I would use in my own classroom. By blogging and creating products I feel that when I do finally get my dream job of a teacher in my very own classroom I will be a lot more prepared than I could ever imagine. I feel blessed to what has happened to me since June.

There are so many things I want to share with everyone that my teacher and I did with the kids the past two weeks that the kids enjoyed doing so much and even got me excited to blog about it. The only problem is this week has been very tiring so I come home and get in bed watching tv with my Valentine's candy. I am now officially off for a whole week...9 days in total! I plan on creating two new products, blogging a lot more about what we did these past two weeks and trying to network as much as possible. I have also created a "teacher" Facebook profile as well. Please check it out: http://www.facebook.com/APassionDrivenTeacher .

Thank you for reading my blog it means a lot when people are interested in what I have to say and share. Can't wait to share all my great findings and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment