Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Co-Teacher is a Beast!

I don't know if everyone knows but I am currently a TA for second grade in "Simply Skilled in Second's" classroom. She is an amazing teacher and she creates such beautiful products!! She has been giving me inspiration for creating some of my products as well. She has already uploaded 2 new lapbooks this week. We are lucky to be off all week and I am in the middle of working on 4 projects! I am having trouble focusing on one at a time. I did start creating the Heart Hunt as a Pot of Gold Hunt! Two are up and loaded, two more to go!



They have the same cards but in this version they are on St. Patrick's Day Gold Coins.
 Like I said Ms Simply Skilled in Second has been a beast creating lapbooks and I wanted to share her two newest with you. They are linked to her store so you can get a closer look.










You can also check out her blog by clicking on her button to the right of my blog. If anyone else would like me to share your products I would be more than happy. I am not all about making myself money, which of course I do need, but I am about helping each other out.












1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your student teaching! Sounds like you have an awesome co teacher! Enjoy your time together-she will forever be a lifelong friend!

    Carrie
    BuzzIntoKinder

    ReplyDelete