Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Measurement Toolbox

I am so excited! I finally finished my Measurement Toolbox Craftivity. Here is a picture of what it looks like. There are so many activities that are inside this toolbox:

1.What is a Tool?

2.Tools We use In the classroom

3.Tools I learned to use

4.My favorite tool

5.Length
   1.We use a ruler to… and How we use a ruler 
   2.I can compare the length of 2 objects 
   3.I can measure the length of these objects
   4.Things that are tall or short
6.Weight
   1.We use a balance to… and How we use a balance 
   2.I can compare the weight of 2 objects 
   3.I can measure the weight of these objects
   4.Things that are heavy or light
7.Volume
   1.We use a measuring cup to… and How we use a measuring cup 
   2.Measuring volume: The breakdown of a gallon/quart/pint 
   3.Things that can hold a lot of liquid or a small amount of liquid

8.Temperature
   1.We use a thermometer to… and How we use a thermometer 
   2.I can color in a thermometer 
   3.I can read a thermometer
   4.Things that are hot or cold
9.Which tool do you use…

And just like my Money Wallet I am giving 2 small pieces away as a Freebie!!!  Only my readers will have this opportunity. Click on the picture to the right and below for your freebie!  If you like the whole product check it out by clicking on the picture above that will link you to my store.  Please leave feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment